Subject: PPP message: serial line looped
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: current-users
Date: 06/04/1996 14:24:24
Hi,

I had to rebuild a couple of things recently, included /etc because I
screwed-up bigtime.  Anyway, now that things are back to "normal", I'm
trying to use pppd.  I'm using the same script as I was before, except
now I'm getting a message about the serial line getting looped when I
dial and connect.  I seem to connect and I can run through the chat script
okay.  After that point, I get the message and DTR drops.

I believe I'm using the May 5 or May 7 distribution.  I'm on the mac68k
platform.  What's this message caused by?

Thanks,

Jon
wookie@us.net