Subject: Re: Weird permissions prob...
To: None <seebs@solon.com>
From: None <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 06/03/1996 10:39:19
seebs said:

   Has anyone seen a situation where you are denied permission to remove or
   write to a file which you own and have write privs for, in a directory you
   own and have write and execute privs for?  I have a file which I can read,
   but not write.  If I try to remove it, I get
	   override rw-rw-rw-  seebs/wheel for dufile?
   and then
	   rm: dufile: Operation not permitted

   ?

   -s

Check your flags as per chflags(1)/ls(1) -- it might be marked as non-
deletable or whatever.

				--*greywolf;
--
"Well, it's _two_ drummers, and we're not marching,   *. .* *. .*  *. .*
we're dancing, but that's the general idea, yes."       v     v      v