Subject: An explanation.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <azcb0@sde.uts.amdahl.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/07/1996 09:35:55
This is just a short note (mainly for the old farts on this list who
remember me) to say why I've been lurking for the last 6 months.  I've
accepted a post within Amdahl doing kernel development work, and think
that I'm probably tainted by my exposure to the sperm of the devil
(SVR4), so that it's best if I don't `contribute' any more to NetBSD
(although my last `contribution' was some time ago, I must admit).

Thanks to some great people - if at times I've seemed churlish, I
probably was, but I *do* appreciate your efforts - (NetBSD's a wonderful
system, which I'll still be using), and all the best in the future to
you all.

Take care,
Alistair