Subject: Re: sup?
To: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@awadi.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 05/06/1996 13:29:15
According to Giles Lean:

>Is there any interest in setting up CTM to deliver changes?  (CTM is a
>tool Poul-Henning Kamp wrote as an alternative to sup.)  It generates
>(very small) diffs which are suitable for mailing.

I would be interested in this - the way our firewall operates I would
have to open a hole in it for sup in addition to my "socksifying" of
the sup client actually working.  Getting the diffs by mail would be
much nicer for me.

  "Upgrading your memory gives you MORE RAM!" - ad in MacWAREHOUSE catalogue.