Subject: Re: sup?
To: Blaz Zupan <blaz.zupan@uni-mb.si>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/04/1996 14:20:57
>Am I the only person crazy enough to sup the whole
>-current sources through a 14.4K modem link?
>How long did it take YOU to download them?

I've found that to be tedious, although my link is 28.8K.  If you're
getting sources for the first time in a long time, I would recommend
just grabbing the latest source tarballs you can find, and downloading
those.  Then, sup over top of them to update everything.  But, your
mileage may vary, as they say...

   Roll your own Internet access -- Seattle People's Internet cooperative.
                  If you're in the Seattle area, ask me how.