Subject: problems with using pine
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 05/03/1996 16:15:44
I'm obviously not sure that this is a NetBSD problem
but I keep finding pine hanging after the system has
been running for a few weeks.

17144 p2- RN   724:56.51 (pine)
17173 p2- RN   718:28.56 (pine)

As you can tell it seems to grab a nice bit of resource
too.

Does anybody remember a patch that was needed to pine
to fix this problem. (The individual user that was using pine
has naturally logged out long ago either because
his telnet or rlogin session or modem at the other end
crashed or whatever.)

Cheerio
	Andrew
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (Mark Twain)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"