Subject: NFS problem
To: Current Users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 04/27/1996 09:24:19
Hi,

I am mounting a NetBSD -current (of 960413) partition on a Stunos 413_u1
box.  Everything else seems to work well, but the Apache WWW server
returns empty WWW pages almost every time when it's trying to read the
page over NFS.  If I mount the same directory from a NetBSD 1.0 system,
there are no problems.

I get no error messages in the logs.  If I try to 'cat' the WWW page
files on the client machine, there's no problem reading the pages.
It's only Apache that is hit by the problem.

Any ideas?  (I hope the replys get through - we're changing ISP's)
Thanks for any ideas,

  -jm

--

                     ---> http://www.jmp.fi/~jmarin/ <---