Subject: Re: What make program parses BSD makefiles?
From: Curt Sampson <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/26/1996 13:04:52
The make itself is actually almost the same as gnumake; however,
there are a lot of macros in use. :-) Take a look at
/usr/share/mk/bsd.README for some information on what's going on
here. This documentation is not the best, but it will certainly get
you started.

Curt Sampson		Info at
Internet Portal Services, Inc.