Subject: Re: why a double login??
To: None <noud@knot.nl>
From: None <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/1996 10:22:34
>  don't know what a LSI adm3s is but..does that key made a snappy sound?

Nope.  All soft.

   What's the meaning of XXX and where can it be found defined?

It isn't defined; typically XXX is a sign to the project hacker^Wengineer
to seriously take a look at this code and figure out
	a) why it's in here, and
	b) if it should be enabled, disabled, or conditionally compiled in.

A friend and I sat down with a stock 4.3 distribution once and started
thinking about what would happen if we were to compile it with -Dnotdef.

It was worth a chuckle.

   > >What's RW?

   errr..i thought it was something out of your world, Real World.

Real World?  Considering my spiritual beliefs, I think I'm virtual.

   >USL, Microsoft, IBM: The knights who say "NIH"!
    ^^^United States Lawyers??

UNIX Software Labs (up until about 1.5 years ago, owned by AT&T, now
owned by Novell and not nearly as dangerous).

   ~n

I think this one's done; time for the next one.

				--*greywolf;
--
Microsoft software is for people who can't handle UNIX.