Subject: Re: Amiga mice are real devices now
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@UX2.SP.CS.CMU.EDU>
From: None <is@beverly.rhein.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/25/1996 16:38:54
> > (but this will have been taken care of by the std.amiga patch,
> >  although cgd doesn't seem to like the idea of mice in the std.amiga file.)

> That's a bit unfair...  You say that I don't like them, but don't
> bother including any of the _reasons_...  namely:

Sorry if my text sounded like it was a personal queer hobby of yours
not to like mice in the std.amiga file. This was not intended. I just
didn't want to spend the time to write down the whole story 5 minutes
before a friend was leaving university with his car and wanting to
drop me at home.

I agree with your reasons for removing some stuff from std.amiga, and
might do so myself in the near future.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis