Subject: Re: Rolling in IPv6 code into -current
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/23/1996 16:34:02
   On Mon, 22 Apr 1996 16:38:38 -0500 (CDT) Rob Healey <rhealey@MR.Net> wrote:

   > 	Anybody look in to how hard/easy it would be to roll the IPv6 code
   > 	for NetBSD in to the main distribution? It would be nice to have it
   > 	there so all ports could work on it at once, might be good for
   > 	braggin' rights too if we'd be the first... B^).
   > 		-Rob
   Lots of export/domestic problems with this :( Remember some of us aren't in
   the USA...

What kind of export problems arise with IPv6?  Isn't it just an expansion
of the IP address space?

-- Are you being infected by a UNIX virus?  If you're receiving OS shipments
from your vendor, you may be subjecting your computer to the worst virus in
history: SVR4.  There is a cure for this virus: upgrade to NetBSD (now running
on a platform near you).