Subject: Re: /usr/share NOT?
To: Nathan J Williams <>
From: David Gilbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/1996 17:27:55
>>>>> "Nathan" == Nathan J Williams <nathanw@MIT.EDU> writes:

	[my complaint about vi lacking an open mode]

Nathan> 	Really? Which byte-order-dependant file does vi depend
Nathan> on? vi on the sun3 works just fine with the i386 /usr/share.

	I was commenting that vi wouldn't work w/o /usr/share and that
it lacked and open mode to use when the terminal could not be groked.
My vi does indeed work with the /usr/share in motorola order.

|Mail:         |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |