Subject: sup.NetBSD.ORG.UK Supserver returns.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Neil J. McRae <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/1996 16:31:03
sup.NetBSD.ORG.UK aka ftp.NetBSD.ORG.UK

This is up in beta testing again, owing to various problems I had to
take it down, sorry for the hassles.

Many thanks to Easynet.

This machine runs the same script as ftp.NetBSD.ORG. but as yet doesn't
carry the mirror release, I'm trying to get the disks orgainised so that
I can completely mirror ftp.NetBSD.ORG.

The machine also generates tar files on Saturday nights.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

current release=allsrc host=sup.NetBSD.ORG.UK hostbase=/a/anon_ftp base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix delete

Above is an example supfile.

Sup baby SUP!

Neil J. McRae.                               DNS: Domino Network Services        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)
  Free the daemon in your computer!