Subject: CD-Changer multiple eject?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <fessel@DeTeMobil.de>
List: current-users
Date: 04/22/1996 16:15:35
Hej!
I just acquired a Pioneer DRM624x 6 CD changer.
This one works nice with -current, but I have the problem that I have to
umount all CD's in order to change one, because they are all contained in one
cartridge.
Has anyone found a convenient way to accomplish this task or am I the one who
has to invest some time in rewriting "eject"?

I have yet to come up with a simple way to determine which logical device
names form a physical unit...

I know, I should have bought the slower NEC/Nakamichi MBR-7, but it was sold
out;-)

Grüße
	Oskar

--
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it."