Subject: Amd direct mounts
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Eriksson T/N <eramer@era-t.ericsson.se>
List: current-users
Date: 04/15/1996 17:40:43
I'm having problems with ``type:=direct'' amd mounts. I'm using the
example from the reference manual (SMM:13), but I always get "Stale
NFS file handle" when I try to access the file system. I can't see any
problem reports in the logs (yes, I've changed /etc/syslog.conf to
print all messages), not even when compiling amd with -DDEBUG and
running it with -D all.

I have a vague memory of some kind of kernel problem with direct
mounts, which was fixed a couple of months ago. I therefore thought it
would work. Any ideas? (I'm running -current as of 960413 on a Sun
IPX.)
--
Michael Eriksson <eramer@era-t.ericsson.se>
NO CARRIER