Subject: MC68010 vs. MC68000 (Was: "Re: Is gcc slow? Or is our gcc slow?")
To: None <port-m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Gilbert <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1996 23:03:56
>>>>> "Greg" == Greg Earle <earle@isolar.Tujunga.CA.US> writes:

[various 680x0 reminicences that I inspired, deleted]

Greg> (Unless you want to take this off to "port-m68k" or something, I
Greg> suggest we keep this off of "current-users" ... )

	I was really fishing for someone who could read down the 8"
disks, but I didn't get any bites.  That's OK, however, as I have a
good chance at getting an HP 710 (or similar) machine at home soon.
As far as I know, a fair number of these should become surplus about a
year from now ... and I havn't heard of a port effort yet.  It would
certainly be a far more useful effort.

|Mail:         |  equal if and only if they |
|               |   are precisely opposite.  |