Subject: Re: URLs for bonnie and iozone?
To: Kevin P. Neal <>
From: Rick Kelly <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1996 21:25:25
Kevin P. Neal said:

>Check in the FreeBSD-2.1 ports/benchmarking section. Grab
>the patches and the Makefiles, and read the Makefiles to find out where to
>grab the programs.
>This is what I did, it's not difficult, and it points at the BSD version,
>in case there are multiple versions floating about.

Now I see how I've erred.

Back in the NetBSD 0.9-current days, had actual directories
of patched sources.  When the *.c files disappeared, I just figured it was
a hint to buy the freebsd cdrom...

One's curiosity gets lowered when logging into an ftp site that proclaims
that you're 789 of a possible 1250 users, and the performance is like
watching slugs fornicate.
Rick Kelly