Subject: Re: URLs for bonnie and iozone?
To: Terry Moore <>
From: Kevin P. Neal <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/11/1996 12:06:20
At 08:29 PM 4/10/96 -0400, Terry Moore wrote:
>I'd appreciate it if someone could mail me URLs for iozone and
>bonnie, please.

Check in the FreeBSD-2.1 ports/benchmarking section. Grab
the patches and the Makefiles, and read the Makefiles to find out where to
grab the programs.

This is what I did, it's not difficult, and it points at the BSD version,
in case there are multiple versions floating about.
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Sophomore, Comp. Sci. \
XCOMM  Frue, Secret Agent of Smerp (shh!)   \
XCOMM Visit the House of RetroComputing at  /      Perm. Email: