Subject: Re: Recent serial problems
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
From: Phil Knaack <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/08/1996 16:24:20

Michael VanLoon writes:
>Forgive me if this seems obvious, but do you possibly have a getty
>running on that port?

	As I just told Kent, the problem is with the com.c driver. I
hacked in an older com.c to the newer isa attach structure and it worked

	The other differences between the old and new com.c are really
too numerous for the time I had to fix the problem in ..

Phillip F Knaack
Database Programmer, NCREMP    Student Development Group
ISU Extension                  Project Vincent, Iowa State University