Subject: Re: Supping current src domestic
To: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/04/1996 10:53:39
> >Is it just me, or does anyone else see this: it seems like *every*
> >time I sup current src, it grabs all the domestic files over again.
> In spite of two other people saying it doesn't happen to them, I tried
> it again tonight, and it, once again, grabbed all of domestic.  Below
> is my supfile.  Any insight into why this might be happening???

My guess is sup is not able to write the "last.*" or "when.*" file
for the these collections, check your permissions in usr/sup or
somewhere similar.

The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc \ "NetBSD-current mirror"
hostbase=/mit/ftp/pub/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix