Subject: Re: Supping current src domestic
To: <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/1996 23:10:14
>Is it just me, or does anyone else see this: it seems like *every*
>time I sup current src, it grabs all the domestic files over again.

In spite of two other people saying it doesn't happen to them, I tried
it again tonight, and it, once again, grabbed all of domestic.  Below
is my supfile.  Any insight into why this might be happening???

current release=include host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix old
current release=ksrc-common host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=ksrc-i386 host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=src host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=security host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr delete use-rel-suffix old
#current release=gnu host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix
current release=othersrc host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix
current release=doc host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr backup use-rel-suffix old
current release=games host=sup.NetBSD.org hostbase=/ftp/pub base=/usr prefix=/usr use-rel-suffix old

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...