Subject: Dump unix mail file to sendmail?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: VaX#n8 <vax@linkdead.paranoia.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/02/1996 22:16:18
We've got a remote machine that dials in and connects for a few hours
every day.  We got fed up with the sendmail messages (4 hours undelivered)
as we spooled mail for that system, so we gave up and spool it to a file.
Now the remote system can use POP or FTP or whatever to grab the file, but
we'd still like the local mail delivery agent (sendmail, right?) to process
it so that .forward files work.

We asked on a few Usenoise groups & didn't get any help.

Does anyone have a script for this laying around?  Someone _has_ to
have done this before.

PS: we know that we could lengthen the warning, but it's not easy to do
it on a per-machine basis.