Subject: Document describing update procudes to -current/-stable
To: None <>
From: Martin Cracauer <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/1996 14:12:07
I noticed that quite a number of people tried to use a -current (or
-stabl for FreeBSD) system recently and failed to compile it.

To reduce the load of message to the relevant mailinglists, I prepared
a page with some hints how to do a source-update at:

It should work for NetBSD-1.1 -> current and FreeBSD-2.1 -> stable.

My personal WWW pages are under reconstruction, so please do not add
this link to other pages or hotlists, but use

instead, which will remain at its original name.

As always, comment and additions are welcome.

Happy Hacking
Martin Cracauer <>
Fax +49 40 522 85 36