Subject: Re: ncurses and terminfo
To: Julian Bean <>
From: Allen Briggs <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/31/1996 17:29:10
> Does anyone have any views on NetBSD moving to ncurses (porting should be
> simple) and terminfo?

There was talk of doing it right before 1.1 came out and is was decided,
I thought, that it would be done immediately after 1.1 since no one
wanted to introduce that large of a change at such a late date in the
release cycle.

I thought that someone was working on it, but if that someone is who I
think it was, they've been awfully busy...

  Allen Briggs - end killing - ** MacBSD == NetBSD/mac68k **
   Where does all my time go?  <a href="">Guess.</a>