Subject: Re: SUP lossage, take N...
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/30/1996 16:57:09
On Mar 30, 11:23am, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>Ok ... I *really* think I have it, this time...

[...]

>And it looks like there is some success now:

>tcp        0  15687  netbsd.supfiles        tia1.eskimo.com.1808   ESTABLISHED

That one probably was me.  I did get a successful sup. :)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

Some pitiful cretin complained to my management about the contents of my .sig.
Fine.  It got censored.  What really burns me is that they didn't have the
guts to contact me directly but went crawling to my management.  But the 'Net
treats censorship as damage and routes around it.  So here in all its glory
is the material that got cut from that .sig.  Censor *this*, slime!

Dear Earthling: Hello! I am a creature from a galaxy far away, vacationing
on your planet. I have transformed myself into this little .sig . As you are
reading it, I am having sex with your eyeballs. I know you like it, because
you are smiling. Thanks for a wonderful time.

"MacDonald has the gift on compressing the largest amount of words into
the smallest amount of thoughts."
		-- Winston Churchill