Subject: Re: NetBSD master CVS tree commits
To: Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear <greywolf@defender.VAS.viewlogic.com>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/30/1996 15:27:34
	Why not include in the init.d man page instructions on how to
	convert /etc/init.d/* to a single /etc/rc script, including
	a sample shell script.

                   David/abs             (david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet mono.org >>>