Subject: Re: /etc/daily and /scratch
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sean Berry (most of the time) <spberry@iastate.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/1996 10:47:45
>Not when NetBSD comes on CD-ROM.
[...]

BTW: I'll be burning a set of 10 NetBSD-1.1/current cdroms this week,
with many and varied sources, 1.1 and -current trees, a stack of local
kernels, and soforth.  If anyone's interested in one, I should have
a couple left over, and would like to donate one to 'the project' if
someone could put in on a cdrom drive on an ftp site somewhere.  :)
--
Sean Berry is a computer scientist trapped in an engineer's mind.
I imagine someone is likely to misinterpret my opinions as those of my