Subject: www.NetBSD.org FAQ retrieval errors
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/26/1996 12:56:13
I'm not sure who to send this to, since there is no "webmaster"
address on the web site, so I'm sending it here since that person or
persons most likely subscribes to this list.

I tried to get to the FAQ, today, and got this error:

	403 Forbidden
	Your client does not have permission to get URL/index.html
	from this server.

On this URL: http://cynjut.neonramp.com/index.html

I got this by going to the www.NetBSD.org home page and clicking on
the "FAQ" hot link.

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...