Subject: Re: Can't switch screens right with NetBSD/i386 & latest XFree86
To: Ken Hornstein <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com <michaelv@HeadCandy.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/26/1996 10:09:23
>Is anyone else having problems with the latest version of NetBSD/i386, pcvt,
>and Xfree86 3.1.2D?
>I can switch screens away from my X session just fine.  But when I switch
>back, the screen goes into a text-mode screen and doesn't re-enter X.  Anyone
>else seen this problem?  I'm supped up to yesterday.

It's not the latest, but I'm not seeing any problems.  Popped back and
forth between X and pcvt several times last night.  Using a 2/25
kernel, XFree86 3.1.2, ATI Mach8 video card.

     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...