Subject: Re: Are DAT magazine changers supported?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Graichen <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/22/1996 19:49:05
Jason Thorpe ( wrote:

: However, a friend of mine here at work told me he'd been having trouble
: with a new DAT changer he bought ... he can't get it to work under
: FreeBSD, and asked if I'd help him...I told him "sure, if you let me make
: it work under NetBSD, too" ... So, I'm supposed to be getting one of
: these beasts in the next day or so, and will probably plug it into my
: sparc at home and hack on it this weekend.

... could you then please send your results to too ...

  thomas graichen

  perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when
      there is no longer anything to take away    antoine de saint-exupery