Subject: "Against the wall!"
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Darren Reed <darrenr@cyber.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 03/15/1996 10:53:22
For those that were at Usenix, and who remember, the photo turned out quite
good :-)  Only one person had turned their head around, but the rest...well,
the question is, do you recognise who had what hair ? :-)

Do any of those present want a copy or do you mind if I sell copies ? (No,
I don't know who'd want to actually buy one, but hey ;)

NOTE: This photo is inappropriate for dartboards.

darren

p.s. can I suggest that NetBSD make Usenix a regular pissup/get-together
as it's probably a lot easier for those who don't live in NA to justify
getting to it.  Well, as regular as once a year is.