Subject: Re: pica port - when SGI ???
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1996 09:57:52
On Mar 13, 12:07pm, Jason Thorpe wrote:
>Probably a good first step would be to try and tackle one of the older
>Personal Iris systems using a serial console.  Now, if you can just find
>some documentation on where all of the hardware lives.... :-)

The system config files do a pretty good job of documenting where the
board-level base addresses are...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Dear Earthling: Hello! I am a creature from a galaxy far away,
vacationing on your planet. I have transformed myself into this
little .sig . As you are reading it, I am having sex with your
eyeballs. I know you like it, because you are smiling. Thanks for a
wonderful time.

Adult, n.:
	One old enough to know better.