Subject: Re: yacc rules in
To: None <>
From: Mike Long <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/13/1996 10:26:43
>From: "Craig M. Chase" <>
>Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 16:24:39 -0600 (CST)
>Am I just being stupid, or did change a couple of months
>ago in such a way that programs no longer include ""? did change; it's a side-effect of Christos' work to ensure
that parallel makes (make -j $N, $N > 1) will work.

>I sup current every couple of days, yet I continually get compile
>errors 'cause something tries to include

Use sup's -o flag the next time you sup, and see if that helps.

Make sure that the problem is not caused by an old .depend file that
refers to; .depend files can sometimes do funny things.
Mike Long <>     <URL:>
VLSI Design Engineer         finger for PGP public key