Subject: yacc rules in
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Craig M. Chase <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/12/1996 16:24:39
Am I just being stupid, or did change a couple of months
ago in such a way that programs no longer include ""?

I sup current every couple of days, yet I continually get compile
errors 'cause something tries to include

Today, it's /usr/src/usr.sbin/config/scan.l that includes

Which of my files are not being updated by sup? or all
of the .l and 5% of the .c and .h files in the system?

Craig Chase --- Assistant Professor      |  my PGP public key is available
Electrical and Computer Engineering      |  upon request, or
The University of Texas at Austin        |  finger
Austin, TX 78721   --- (512) 471-7457    |