Subject: Re: Routed, anyone?
To: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
From: Neil J. McRae <neil@domino.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/1996 18:37:47
On Sun, 10 Mar 1996 07:48:07 -0500
 der Mouse <mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu> wrote:

> It also means, it seems to me, that something unfortunate happened and
> nobody seems to have noticed: you asked a reasonable question and
> everybody ignored the question, instead attacking what you were doing.

Umm sorry I've got to interrupt you, as that's total crap.  I didn't
have an answer to his routed problem, but I've tried to use routed in
a similiar method and watch it die. Therefore rather than ignoring him
I asked if there was a specific reason that routed was being used.

Can people lighten up please.

Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae                                 DNS: Domino Network Services
neil@domino.org         NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)