Subject: Driver documentation
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael Teske <teske@mail.desy.de>
List: current-users
Date: 03/04/1996 23:51:54
Hi!

I just wanted to announce that I wrote a short doc on how to write
framebuffer device drivers for NetBSD-Amiga (this is the only part of the
kernel I know of;-).

It can be found on ftp.uni-regensburg.de in
/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/docs/framebuffer-device.HowTo.

I hope it will make it easier for people who want to contribute such a
driver (e.g. for the Merlin or piccoloSD64).

Since it didn't take long (2 1/2 hours), perhaps other people (you?) want to
write some little documentation, too?
If everyone writes a little bit about the things he knows best, we could get
a whole bunch of docs:-)
It would be really nice to have it, since very few people know about the
_whole_ kernel...

What do you think?

If you find errors or have some other remarks, drop me a mail :-)

Greetings,

--
Michael Teske (teske@wotan.desy.de)