Subject: Re: NTP kernel diffs committed
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org>
List: current-users
Date: 03/03/1996 21:29:00
Jonathan Stone writes:
>Also, xntp3.5a seems to define HAVE_TERMIOS twice on
>NetBSD;  editing the definition  out of the Makefile is perhaps
>simplest.

Actually, I think HAVE_TERMIOS should only be #defined in the
SYS_44BSD section if it isn't already.  xntp3.4y requires HAVE_TERMIOS
to be defined in the Makefile (or Config.local) in order for "make
refconf" to let you build the PARSE drivers (and possibly other
refclock drivers that use termios).  As far as I can tell the PARSE
drivers work just fine under NetBSD.

>It's worked well for me with xntp3.4y and xntp3.5a.

Just remember that that you have to manually enable the kernel support
in xntp3.4y by changing the second value in the drift file from 0 to
1.

--
Christoph Badura	bad@flatlin.ka.sub.org

You don't need to quote my .signature.  Everyone has seen it by now.
Besides, it doesn't add anything to the current thread.