Subject: Re: Any one put together a NetBSD firewall kit? (Was screend?).
To: Andrew Cagney <>
From: John C. Hayward <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/1996 10:32:44
On Sat, 2 Mar 1996, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Hello,
> Several people have correctly pointed out that I both asked the wrong
> question and made a silly suggestion :-(.  I'll try again ....
> Has any one put together a complete firewall kit based around NetBSD?
> I'm currently going through what is on
> 				Andrew
We've used TIS  included is part of the README file:
                        TIS Firewall Toolkit

                  Trusted Information Systems, Inc.
                        October 20, 1993

Trusted Information Systems, Inc. (TIS) is pleased to provide the TIS
Firewall Toolkit, a software kit for building and maintaining
internetwork Firewalls.  It is distributed in source code form, with
all modules written in the C programming language and runs on many
BSD UNIX derived platforms. The Toolkit is being made available for
use as specified in the license agreement (LICENSE).

TIS maintains the electronic-mail users' group <>
for discussion of the toolkit.  To join, send electronic mail to
======== end of first part =========