Subject: Re: Any one put together a NetBSD firewall kit? (Was screend?).
To: Andrew Cagney <cagney@highland.com.au>
From: John C. Hayward <johnh@david.wheaton.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/1996 10:32:44
On Sat, 2 Mar 1996, Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Several people have correctly pointed out that I both asked the wrong
> question and made a silly suggestion :-(.  I'll try again ....
>
> Has any one put together a complete firewall kit based around NetBSD?
> I'm currently going through what is on ftp://cheops.anu.edu.au
>
> 				Andrew
We've used TIS  included is part of the README file:
                        TIS Firewall Toolkit

                  Trusted Information Systems, Inc.
                        October 20, 1993

WHAT IS THE TIS FIREWALL TOOLKIT?

Trusted Information Systems, Inc. (TIS) is pleased to provide the TIS
Firewall Toolkit, a software kit for building and maintaining
internetwork Firewalls.  It is distributed in source code form, with
all modules written in the C programming language and runs on many
BSD UNIX derived platforms. The Toolkit is being made available for
use as specified in the license agreement (LICENSE).

USERS' GROUP

TIS maintains the electronic-mail users' group <fwall-users@tis.com>
for discussion of the toolkit.  To join, send electronic mail to
<fwall-users-request@tis.com>.
======== end of first part =========
johnh...