Subject: Re: Help! config doesn't like me anymore...
To: None <Chris_G_Demetriou@NIAGARA.NECTAR.CS.CMU.EDU>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: current-users
Date: 03/02/1996 09:01:30

>> After sd* at scsibus? target ? lun ?  # scsi disks
>>
>> I can't do config netbsd root on sd0a swap on sd0b and sd1b and
>> sd2b

Chris> OOPS!

Chris> I was Completely out to lunch with my previous mail; you don't
Chris> need to declare units individually to have it work!

Chris> What does it give as the error message?  using a 'config' line
Chris> very much like that (can't say that it was exactly like that),
Chris> with an 'sd*' line just like that, it worked for me...

My guess is that this is an amiga, and that he has n't supped lately
:-)  Well, in the last twelve hours or so... there were "major"
clauses missing in the amiga conf setup.  I haven't checked what
Ignatios committed, but the log entry sounded like it was that he
fixed.

Ignatios?  Did you check the numbers against autoconf.c?  The old major
numbers had errors in them, I think ccd and vnd were wrong or
something like that.

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist       Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00  Home: +46-(0)31-41 93 95
Applitron Datasystem   Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50  Home: +46-(0)31-41 93 96
Molndalsvagen 95       Email: niklas@appli.se     GSM:  +46-(0)70-714 10 35
S-412 63  GOTEBORG     WWW:   Here
Sweden		       IRC:   niklas (#NetBSD)