Subject: Re: MSDOS and rm/mv problems
To: G C Wing <mason@werple.net.au>
From: Trevin Beattie <trevin@xmission.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/27/1996 16:42:21
At 07:32 pm 2/27/96 +1100, you wrote:
>(As I posted to comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc:)
>Has there been any changes in the MSDOS code or deletion code in the last
>two months (my kernel from December works OK).  When I  rm  or  mv  something
>from my MSDOS partition, the space is free'd (FAT stuff wiped?), but the
>directory entry remains, so I can still  ls  it.  To fix it, I have to run
>MSDOS and  del  the file (and  scandisk  to be sure).
>(I also upgraded my computer then but I doubt that that's the problem).
>Thanks
>--
>Mason [G.C.W]  mason@werple.mira.net.au    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"
>--
>Mason [G.C.W]  mason@werple.mira.net.au    "Hurt...Agony...Pain...LOVE-IT"

How about a complete rewrite?  It compiles, but I still have a couple of
functions to complete and all the debugging to do.  (It's tough having to do
such a large project on limited spare time !-)
Trevin Beattie          "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
trevin@xmission.com     for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
      {:->                                     --unknown