Subject: ZIP users, testers needed
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/1996 17:59:59
Hi folks...

After a particularly boring meeting today, I decided to add support for
mode-sense on page 5 (flexible disk geometry) to the SCSI disk driver, so
that folks with MOs and ZIPs don't have to see that awful warning.  I
can't test it directly, so if anyone's interested in testing it before I
check in the change, please contact me via private e-mail.

Thanks.