Subject: Re: mail - does anyone use this?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/1996 06:51:21
>>> 1.  Fix the delete message count bug.  (read message two.  Delete
>>>     it.  hit return, and get message four.)
>> I don't think this is a bug.  Read message three, hit return, and
>> get message four.  (When you delete message two, the current message
>> changes to message three.)
> arguably, this _is_ the bug.  it certainly bugs the hell out of me
> that i have to remember the message number when ever i delete a
> message, or is there a way to `read the current message' ?

Isn't that exactly what the t command with no argument does?  Indeed, t
is so much more predictable than <return> that I just about never use
the latter.  (And when it's following a delete command, there's "dt",
which deletes the just-read message and types the next one.)

This - the t command - is right there at the top of the list when you
type ? to the & prompt.  dt isn't listed; I'm not sure whether I found
it in the manpage or by UTSLing....

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu