Subject: Re: ccd confidence?
To: David Gilbert <dgilbert@mars.pci.on.ca>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 02/10/1996 10:39:23
On Fri, 9 Feb 96 11:00 EST
 David Gilbert <dgilbert@mars.pci.on.ca> wrote:

 > 	I would like to know how confident you all are in the ccd
 > device.  Would you, for instance, use it as /u or even /usr?  Would
 > you only use it for /var/news or a well backed-up /usr/src?

I know folks who use it quite successfully on news servers as the spool.
I personally use one for /work at work, which contains, among other
things, /usr/src/.

There is one little bug that I need to fix before you use it on the
sparc, though.  This was a think-o pointed out to me by Matthew Green.
I'll check it in shortly.