Subject: Read FAQ. (perhaps wrong FAQ) How do I get a make distrib?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Marc Rassbach <marcbsd@milestonerdl.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/05/1996 17:52:28
In my convorsation with the Introl people they had stated
a make file existed that:

1) makes a complete new set of binaries off of current.
2) Makes these into tar files which can be installed onto
virgin systems - ah la the 1.1 bin tared files.

Now FAQ3
3.1.1, 3.1.9, 3.2.11, and 3.2.12 don't seem to support
or mention 'make distrib'.
(and it seems the make files referenced do not seem to do a make distrib)

What I'm looking to do is be able to gen a system based off of downloading
the src.tar.gz files, make a series of bin.tar.gz binaries to install like
are shipped with 1.0 and 1.1 official release.

Pls point me in the right direction.