Subject: Re: can't compile -current kernel
To: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.ping.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/1996 23:07:45
In message <199602041515.KAA03515@pain.lcs.mit.edu>you write:
> I already fixed this.

Just noticed.

> (BTW, are you actually *using* the netiso code?)

I'm trying hard to find time to set up a ISO-router on NetBSD and actually
check the functionality of the netiso code.
At least the netiso code recognizes HP's announcing ISO Routes :)

Most of the supporting stuff seems to be missing: most notably name resolution
support in libc, so I intend to setup a frugal system doing only routing and
actually using the iso routes to reach other sites.  This may take some of my
spare free time, which I am in short supply of.

Second stage will be an SMTP -  X.400 - DEC-Message-router connection for Mail
using netiso code.

Gruesse
       Oskar

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.