Subject: RTL 8029 PCI ethernet card
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/1996 20:12:28
Has anybody had some experience with the rtl8029 card
a 10mb/s pci ethernet card capable of doing full duplex
ethernet.
The main chip seems to be:
CSO509B5
Anyway I can't find a www or ftp site with more info.
Seems to be semi-ne2000 compatible but I'm not sure
(just looking a strings from the cfg-files for win95)

Absoulutely cheepo half-page "User Reference".

Any pointers?
--
The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc host=wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de \ "NetBSD-current mirror"