Subject: iphone software...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@cynjut.neonramp.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/31/1996 21:18:31
I recently tried playing around with 'iphone', as was recently posted in
comp.sources.unix.

It compiles OK (assuming the right defines are used) and seems to run.
The problam is that it just doesn't DO anything.  Remote iphone sessions
cannot attach to it (connection refused) and it can't connect with other
iphone servers.

If anyone is interested in trying to get this working, I would be glad
to talk to you on a continuous basis.  I'm not much help, but I am
attentive :-).
--
Dave Burgess  (The man of a thousand E-Mail addresses)
386bsd FAQ Maintainer / SysAdmin for the NetBSD system in my spare bedroom