Subject: Upcoming kernel changes
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Christos Zoulas <christos@deshaw.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/28/1996 18:48:43
Hello,

I am planning to start the integration of all the changes I've made to the
MI portion of the kernel to pass "gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes" last August.

I will integrate the changes directory by directory and I'll try to keep
things working after each commit.

I am able to test the i386 and the sparc ports, but I don't have access to
any other ports. This means that ports that do not use the right arguments
to the MI functions in the MD portion of the code will not compile anymore,
and will need to be fixed by their port-masters.

After I am done with the MI portion of the code, I'll fix the sparc and
the 386 portion of the code. at that point I'll add
"-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes" to the default kernel compilation flags.

christos