Subject: Re: AFS server port to NetBSD
To: John Maier <>
From: Michael L. VanLoon -- <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/1996 21:03:53
>What is AFS, I'm not familiar with this acronym.
>jam  Click on "Products & Services", "Product
Information", and then on "AFS".

I'm sure they could do a better job describing it than we could.
Suffice it to say that it's a very cool, and very expensive (intended
for large sites), filesystem.

  Michael L. VanLoon
     NetBSD working ports: 386+PC, Mac 68k, Amiga, HP300, Sun3, Sun4,
                           DEC PMAX (MIPS), DEC Alpha, PC532
     NetBSD ports in progress: VAX, Atari 68k, others...