Subject: Is dial on demand PPP possible?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Huang <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/25/1996 23:40:08
I'm looking for a way to automatically bring up my PPP connection when
I send out a packet, and then disconnect if the interface is idle for
a certain amount of time... I found this "dp" program that seems to do
what I want, but it's for SunOS/Solaris only, and I have no idea how
to get it to work with NetBSD (or if it's even possible). Does anyone
out there know of something similar that would work with NetBSD?

INet:   |   they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 20 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++